Hello

Hoddy

Reaction score
Member of
new zealand deerstalkers association
Have been reading here for a while as I intend one day to make it over there and thought maybe sooner might be better than later. I am a 51yr old solo dad to a 15yr son and have been into shooting/hunting all my life. Have always had a thing for kudu horns and would love one day to get one. At the moment I am going through the motions of planning a hunt there and figuring if I actually can afford it, then I saw the Bob Puckett Huntershill deal and thought wow. Shame its only for 1 as my son wants to come as well, hopefully someone else will have a great offer like that next year maybe. Anyway time to keep searching this brilliant website.

Thanks to all and cheers

Neil

Hey Neil,
Welcome to the forum! Give us a better I idea of what type of trip you would be interested in. How many days, how many hunters/non-hunters, species and I am sure that you will get loads of messages.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH Neil! I'm sure you'll find a good offer for you and your son!

..:welcome:.. to AH. Hope you enjoy being part of this weird (we've got Aussies) but happy family..

Neil,

Welcome to the AH Forum. PM send

..:welcome:.. to AH. Hope you enjoy being part of this weird (we've got Aussies) but happy family..

welcome neil. now Doc those NZ people do stand even more upside down than the aussies, and have some peculiar pastimes i believe.....:biggrin2::beer:

Hi Neil,

I would be more than happy to put something together for you. You and your son could hunt together, he would only pay the observer rate and trophy fees for his hunt. let me know roughly the species you are looking for and I'll see what we can do to make it work

Have been reading here for a while as I intend one day to make it over there and thought maybe sooner might be better than later. I am a 51yr old solo dad to a 15yr son and have been into shooting/hunting all my life. Have always had a thing for kudu horns and would love one day to get one. At the moment I am going through the motions of planning a hunt there and figuring if I actually can afford it, then I saw the Bob Puckett Huntershill deal and thought wow. Shame its only for 1 as my son wants to come as well, hopefully someone else will have a great offer like that next year maybe. Anyway time to keep searching this brilliant website.

Thanks to all and cheers

Neil

Welcome to AH Neil. Don't let my special scare you off because its only for one I'll send you a PM I'm sure we can work something out. Bob

Welcome to AH, Neil !

I m sure the pros here will work out something so that you can go hunting with your son .

Welcome to AH Niel. there is plenty of info on hunts and deals on this site. Plenty of friendly hunters who will share experiences and do's and dont's. great to have you on board!

Thanks to everyone for all the replies and offers. Looking forward to doing some more investigating and maybe a little bit of contributing as well.
Cheers Neil

Neil,

Welcome to AH. See it doesn't take a day and you get people offering to help you out. There is nothing better than a father/son hunt. Go make a memory!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg