Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Du .SCI and central wa. chapter
Hunted
New zealandand argentina,Canada,Tanzania eastern cape SA.Zimbabwa 14 states in the U.S.and soon in Mozambique
Hello to all I am new to the forum,I love to big game hunt, I have hunted across north America,New Zealand and Argentina.Now I have a want to hunt Africa, plains game.

Welcome to AH no1waterdog! Glad you decided to join our community. When are you looking at going to Africa? Do you already have a country in mind?

next year,I have no I.D. as to which country to hunt I would like to hunt kudu, gemsbuck and outer plains game. John

South Africa and Namibia would be two good countries to consider for your first hunt in Africa. Lots of plains game to go after, including Kudu and Gemsbok!

Hi No.1

Welcome to the forum , lots of hunters & outfitters here, you certainly would have a great time being here. you would be an African hunt bug bitten soooon .....

Monish

i think come down to south africa no1waterdog and the plains game are very nice

ibie

Welcome mate from New Zealand !! What you hunt when you were here ?
Simon

As mentioned before, Namibia or South Africa are great countries for a plains game hunt.

Hello No.1,

Welcome to the forum, you will find all the info for your hunt right here! South africa or Namibia would be your best options for plainsgame hunting.

Looking forward on talking to you soon,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross