Hello There, Kempton Park, S.A

Wiekus

Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa
Hey Guys
My name is Wiekus, im 47 years old, and from Kempton Park in South Africa

The outdoors have always been a passionate part of my life, and since an early age Ive been hunting and fishing.
I have recently obtained my Professional Hunters License, and have a permit for the Limpopo province.

I would like the opportunity to join a professional hunting team as a "New PH" or any other similar kind of openings that might be available available in the industry.
I know that there is much to learn, and am eager to do so
I consider myself to be inherently teachable, therefore I am not perturbed by any new challenges.

Thank you for affording me the opportunity, and please let me know if you need any further information
I have my own weapons "awaiting licence renewals"
And have a code 14 Drivers licence

Yours Sincerely
Wiekus van Dyk

Welcome to AH Wiekus!

Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason, members can PM you. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Welcome to AH Wiekus - Good luck on the job search!

Welcome to AH Wiekus!

Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason, members can PM you. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
No Problem
Thx

Giday Weikus and welcome to the A H forums Best wished for your search for a position in the hunt industry.

Welcome aboard and good luck chasing your dreams. Tough times but I’m sure something good will happen for you!

Hello Wiekus,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome aboard Wiekus. What species of game have you already taken?
What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?

Welcome to AH and best wishes on your new career!

Hi Wiekus, welcome to AH !

Wiekus, welcome to the AH forum! Best of luck getting with an outfitter! It sounds like a dream job!

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome! Best of luck!

Welcome to AH!

Welkom Wiekus, weet nie of mense toegelaat word hier uit die oos rand. :X3::LOL:

Let us know what you shoot with?

Welcome to AH and the posting side Wiekus! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg