AZ~Rich

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Hi all, I'm an avid bowhunter from Arizona and have been hunting with stick and string for about 50 years now. Spent some time in Africa twice since 1974 and will be going back again to RSA this coming July for another Limpopo hunt. Love everything about Africa (well almost everything:pinocchio:). So far, I'm enjoying this site and the abundent treasure of information within. Looking forward to discovering more of same as I get to know some of you better. Good hunting!:cool:

Welcome rich,
Its good to have you on board.

Rich,

Nice to see a fellow "Bowsiter" and archer join this forum. I think you will really enjoy some of the information here. Good luck on your safari this summer, I can't wait to see some pics.

nd

Welcome Rich, good to have another bowhunter on here!

Welcome to the Forum Rich from one bow hunter to another!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome. So what are you after in Limpopo this time?

Welcome to Ah AZ~Rich!

Welcome to the forum, Rich.

Thanks everyone, I am pretty relaxed about this coming trip to the Limpopo. My good friend is coming with me and he has never been so I intend to enjoy his certain excitement. My wish list includes foremost a trophy sized bushbuck by stalking and still hunting near and along the river, followed by springbok, a trophy impala, another old warthog boar to replace my other's cape, a zebra and grey duiker or steenbuck. Of course anything can happen like a 60" kudu HAA!! So, I am usually quite adaptable as to what unfolds. Maybe someday I will be able to top it off with a good Buff wtih bow.

Sounds like a exciting hunt planned! Pretty similiar to what I want to do next year!

Welcome to AH Rich!

Welcome to AH and good luck with your next safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg