Hello, new and ready to learn

I am looking at Namibia. I hope you can help me know more about your operation. Besides Hunting info, how does one even get to Namibia? What Airlines are he best. I live in the US southeast.
We will gladly assist you in planning your African Safari! Please have a look at our web site or email us for more information. South African Airways/Delta flies from Dulles or Atlanta directly to Johannesburg, South Africa, where you get a connecting flight to Windhoek, Namibia. Another option would be to fly to Frankfurt Germany and then get a direct flight to Windhoek with Air Namibia. If you plan to travel without rifles you have more options. Look forward to hearing from you

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know where else to post this. I made a video of the Fallow Deer I took last year. I just wanted to post it some place. Nothing fancy but I think he was a wonderful looking animal.

Beautiful anumal Fallow Jaeger and the most magnificent of the deer species in my (not so) hunble opinion. Thanks for posting and welcme to the forum.

That is one handsome animal!
Thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,