AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
Polish Hunting Association
Hello .
This is my first post on forum. So I welcome everyone. I did not hunt in Africa, but I have it with serious intentions. I hunt in Europe and am a passionate hunter.
I love classic weapons. I deal with reloading ammunition.

Best regards

Welcome to AH falco!

Giday falco and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH !

Hello .
This is my first post on forum. So I welcome everyone. I did not hunt in Africa, but I have it with serious intentions. I hunt in Europe and am a passionate hunter.
I love classic weapons. I deal with reloading ammunition.

Best regards

Good Morning falco,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome Falco.......I like your name.......bist du Osterreicher?.................FWB

Welcome falco. This site will light the fire to hunt Africa. We look forward to your input.

Welcome to AH

Welcome Falco.......I like your name.......bist du Osterreicher?.................FWB
[/ ZACYTOWAĆ]
I'm not from Austria. I'm from Poland. My name comes partly from my surname.

Welcome Aboard Falco. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own. Providing you keep thinking about hunting Africa, we'll do our best to convince you that doing so is an absolute necessity.

Hunting has been in my family for three generations. So guns have always been at home as long as I can remember. Due to the nature of the hunting grounds, I rarely hunt small game. Red deer, roe deer and wild boar. I have a set of deer with a trophy weighing + 8 kg. I got a roe deer with a trophy weighing 620 grams. I also won some medal freaks. I also have a mouflon on the schedule. Nothing special. Ślim is 70 cm tall. Now the gun. I have two Sauer 80 One caliber 6.5X68 and the other FS Lux caliber 7X64. Two Zenith FN. 300 Win Mag and 9.3X62. CZ 550 inches. 30-06 .Zk 99 inches. 7X65R. Carl Gustafs 6.5X55SE and MarkV 340 Wby Mag. I have two rifles out of sentiment. Buhag cal. 16/70 and ZP 147 cal. 12/70. My father also has a Simson 2x16 x 8x57JRS drill.
About hunting and schedules later on when I come back in September from a delegation because I am actually in Belgium.
Best regards

Falco, welcome to the AH forum! I’m looking forward to some reports and pictures of hunting in Poland! You should make a plan to hunt Africa because you’ve got the right calibers for it.

Welcome Falco!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg