Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
KZN Hunters/ SAHGCA/
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Good day to all the members. I reside in Empangeni, a small town on the north Coast of KwaZulu Natal in SA.

I've been hunting all over Southern Africa for most of my life, both on my own, and also as a part time PH for the last 8 years. I joined the site in 2012 allready, but being somewhat technologically challenged, I only registered now.

I hope to learn from all the experience here, and perhaps be able to give some input here and there myself.

Regards,
Dewald

Welcome to AH.

Welcome, and I have hunted Zululand area.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!!

Welcome to AH! I drove thru that area on my way to hunt in Hluhluwe a couple years back.

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to AH Dewald. Looking forward to your input.

Welcome to AH Dewald!

Thanks for the warm welcome gents!

Baie welkom Dewald!!!

It is good to run into you on the forum, I believe we have already met if I am not mistaking.
It is great to have another local Zululander on the forum.

Regards,
Boela.

Hallo Boela. Baie dankie

We have indeed met before at the taxidermist.

Good to see you here!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Dewald. I completely understand the "somewhat technically challenged" aspect of your hesitation to post. The solution however is simple, just get your kids or grandkids to help you. To put your "fears" at rest try sharing some stories and photos of your previous hunts with us.

Welcome to AH! I here you have some Red Duiker and Suni I need to hunt, Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH Dewald. I completely understand the "somewhat technically challenged" aspect of your hesitation to post. The solution however is simple, just get your kids or grandkids to help you. To put your "fears" at rest try sharing some stories and photos of your previous hunts with us.

There are no kids or grandkids yet thankfully. Hence I can still afford to hunt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross