Hello from Wyoming

Moosedog

Reaction score
Good Day:)

I just found this site researching hunting in Africa. I have always wanted to do this and at this years Western Hunting Expo I won a plains game hunt in RSA. I'm not new to hunting in Wyoming I have taken nearly all the big game species here with traditional archery equipment and many of them with a gun also. I need to learn all I can as I have to book this trip for this year. It looks like there are plenty of nice people on here in the know. I don't have a crazy big budget so I will be looking to get the best bang for my buck.

Looking forward to the combined wisdom on here.

Chad

Welcome!

Read a lot and ask a lot of questions. Don't forget about the "after the hunt" areas, such as taxidermy and shipping.

What Royal said.
What Outfit are you going with?
Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Mossedog! Glad you found us and joined. Feel free to ask if you need some guidance on the site, lots and lots of info here.

Thanks for the welcomes. The outfit is called Bushmans Quiver. They seemed like really nice people. They did give me a list of past winners for reference but I haven't called any of them yet.

Welcome to AH, enjoy the ride.

chad ,welcome to ah , enjoy yourself

From Lianga Safaris, welcome to AH Moosedog. They are a good Outfitter met the guys before.
Have fun on your hunt post some photos when you done.

Best regards
Lianag Safaris

Welcome to AH, Chad !

Welcome to AH, Chad!

Welcome to the site Chad! Hope you will enjoy what you read!

Where in Wyoming are you from? Are you going to hunt with a rifle or Bow or both. What animals are on your list?

Tom

Welcome and congrats on winning a hunt. I used to tell my wife that I won a lot of things!

Cody

Welcome, congratulations and enjoy the planning. It's as much fun as the hunting - almost. Where in Wyoming? My brother is in Cody. I've hunted elk outside of yellowstone in the wilderness and pronghorn near green rive and cody. John

Thanks for the welcomes. The outfit is called Bushmans Quiver. They seemed like really nice people. They did give me a list of past winners for reference but I haven't called any of them yet.
Bushmans quiver is a reputable outfit and they do a lot of bowhunting.

Welcome and congrats on winning a hunt. I used to tell my wife that I won a lot of things!

Cody
Wow, I thought I was the only super lucky one in the bunch! :LOL::whistle:

Welcome Moosedog, enjoy the site and pick the brains of it's many knowledgeable members.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.