Hello from Western New York (as far from the city as you can get)

Welcome Bigtree44! Ton of information here, lot of good people, it will all make the desire to go worse.

Lots of people inspired by PHC as well on this site. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

Glad to have ya

Showing up on AH will have you in Africa sooner than later.
We are a guaranteed bad influence. :)

Welcome to the AH community!

Welcome, and we gotcha. Once you get on this website you will be dreaming, planning and equipping for Africa just like the rest of us addicted souls.

Welcome Bigtree44 Capstick definitely has fueled many of our dreams of going to Africa. Have you read any of his other books? R.c
I am an avid shooter and hunter and have wanted to go to Africa since I read Death in the Long Grass many years ago.

Welcome to AH, @Bigtree44. I use to do an outdoor show in Buffalo for a couple of years.
Enjoy your time here with us.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

I am an avid shooter and hunter and have wanted to go to Africa since I read Death in the Long Grass many years ago.

Hello Bigtree44,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Giday Bigtree44 and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

Welcome BigTree, I am located in Rochester. This is the best place on the internet for your Africa planning or learning all sorts of wonderful things around the world. Many of these guys and gals are experts with many hunts under their wings and reside every where in the world. My understanding of Africa, from the cultures, conservation and how it all works has grown thousands of times from these folks. Enjoy, and since we all have a lot more time on our hands these days, it’s perfect time to dig down and search through old threads.
Regards
Ed

Welcome to Ah Bigtree44! Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome aboard Bigtree44. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. For instance, what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. What African animals are you thinking about or planning to hunt? Do you have any time frame in mind?

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg