Hello from Wales

Deano

Reaction score
Hi AH
Thanks for the welcome.
I’m looking at the best medical option that is available for Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
I will be going as the on the ground medical support in a hunting trip as the team Paramedic, but wanted to see what are the best aeromedical assets that could take me and a potential casualty to hospital in either the best hospital in Zim or South Africa.

Regards

Deano

Giday Deano and welcome to the A H forums. I am sure there will be somebody along soon with the information you need.

Welcome to AH Deano!

Greetings to you, Deano. Hope you find the info you're looking for.

Welcome from an Exiled Welshman!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to you! I'm sure you'll find the right answer's here!

@Deano welcome!

I would suggest talking to Bulawayo resident, prominent and highly respected PH, @John Sharp. John is an AH member and also a pilot. Anyone that knows John or has read his book, knows that John once was medically evacuated to South Africa after a nasty snake bite (puff adder).

BTW, I hunted for 10 days with John in southern Zim and lived to tell about it. Thankfully, no medical evac required and for that I am grateful. It sounds like your hunting party is taking all the precautions for a safe adventure and there is nothing wrong with that. All the best to you in your planning.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH! Good luck on your quest!

Hi AH
Thanks for the welcome.
I’m looking at the best medical option that is available for Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
I will be going as the on the ground medical support in a hunting trip as the team Paramedic, but wanted to see what are the best aeromedical assets that could take me and a potential casualty to hospital in either the best hospital in Zim or South Africa.

Regards

Deano
Welcome to AH. I'm sorry that I don't have the information that you need but I'm sure someone here does. Have a fantastic....and safe trip!
Sue

Hello and :S Welcome:

Hello Deano,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross