Hello from the UK

Bokmeister

Reaction score
Afternoon all,
Have lived in Africa before and done a bit of plains game hunting, now have taken on a 416 Rigby and planning a trip for some buffalo - hopefully early next year.
Have been following a number of threads on here and it has been very informative!
Hope to add some of my own in time.

Welcome to AH Bokmeister!

Bokmeister, welcome to the AH forum! I’m looking forward to a report on your Cape buffalo hunt! It’s very exciting! That 416 Rigby should be a hammer with the right bullets!

Welcome to the forum Bokmeister.
We got plenty buffalo and with the lockdown this year (and no trophy hunting) there will be some monsters next year.
Got a 416 Rigby myself and that is the perfect buffalo gun.
Plenty of knockdown power up close but in case a long shot is needed it can do that too with plenty power to spare. For buffalo and lion I prefer the 416 Rigby but on elephants I'll take my 458 Lott.
Let us know if we can work up a quote for you.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Welcome Bolmeister, where in Africa were you? What make 416 did you acquire?

Hello and welcome!

Giday Bokmeister and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome Bookmeister, glad to have you!

Hello Bokmeister,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

welcome welcome welcome

we offer great buff hunts, busy with one now actually, been walking for 3 days and nothing in the salt yet, hope it will be down soon!!!

welcome to contact me for info and prices

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! We offer Buffalo hunts in several different areas, depending on the clients wants and pocketbook. One is for a very special dagga boy, he and his buddy have outsmarted every hunter who has tried to take him. We even offer a $1,000.00 reward split between the PH and the hunter who takes this buffalo. He is a heavy bossed approximately 46" buff. If interested we look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome aboard Bokmeister, your are all set for buffalo with your 416 Rigby. BTW what make is it?

Wel
Afternoon all,
Have lived in Africa before and done a bit of plains game hunting, now have taken on a 416 Rigby and planning a trip for some buffalo - hopefully early next year.
Have been following a number of threads on here and it has been very informative!
Hope to add some of my own in time.
welcome Bok meister. Please do take a minute to make contact with me for some more info on our Buffalo hunts.
Cheers Ernest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg