Hello from the Tennessee hills

tenneck

Reaction score
Hello all

I have been an outdoor addict all my life and have finally decided to go for the dream. Africa is in my sights and there's no turning back now.
The boys are in and we are goin for it in 2014.
I look forward to the info and experience available here and thanks for the
chance to be a part of this great site.

Welcome to AH.

Where are you guys off to hunt?

Howdy! Howdy!

Love the state of Tenn. We lived there for 5 years. Then had to move home to Texas. We, too, will be taking our first trip to Africa in June 2014. We are going to Namibia. AH is a great place to start planning.

I hope you've been sitting in a tree stand. :)

Good day sir,
Welcome to AH. You have certainly come to the right place to get great info on planning a trip. I have no doubt that the rest of the members here supply you with loads of helpful information.
I have sent you a personal mail.

All the best in your planning.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Thanks,

We haven't booked yet,but settled on Namibia or SA for the first trip. Hoping for a sept. hunt for 4 or 5 animals with Kudu, Gemsbuck,and Impala on all of our lists. The decision is tough and we plan to make a choice before xmas. Sugesstions on the search are welcomed as none of us have been to Africa.

Welcome to AH, lots of great outfitters in Namibia and RSA.

Welcome to AH Tenneck! You are sure to find lots of great outfitters and advice here. Enjoy the planning process.

Welcome to AH tenneck!

Welcome to AH, Tenneck !

Hello all

I have been an outdoor addict all my life and have finally decided to go for the dream. Africa is in my sights and there's no turning back now.
The boys are in and we are goin for it in 2014.
I look forward to the info and experience available here and thanks for the
chance to be a part of this great site.

Welcome tenneck! If you're from the hills, I'm guessing that would be east Tenn, my favorite part! I've got friends in the Johnson City area and enjoy visiting them every so often.

Send me a PM if you'd like information on HartzView Safaris. They're in SA and have the species on your list.

Welcome to AH tenneck! I'm Just south of you in Alabama enjoy the site.

Welcome to the best website on the net! Remember, the planning is half the fun of the entire trip!
There is nothing like the first trip to Africa. I remember mine and I've been back 4 more times since!
You will return.

Welcome to the forum tenneck, Ask and ye shall receive the answers. Enjoy the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg