Hello from the Northwest Territories, Canada

Standing Bear

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 45 years old and have been hunting for the vast majority of my life. I life in Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories and I have the pleasure of hunting with my lifelong partner and wife, Sylvie. We enjoy travelling and meeting people around the world.

I myself own a CZ 550 American Safari Magnum in 375 H&H magnum ( I absolutely love this rifle - is a guide back up rifle for me ) and I also own one of the smoothest pulling bows ever made, a 101# Athens accomplice 32 at a 28.5" draw length. '

I look forward in sharing a little bit of my experiences with all of you and also in learning about new things.

Hi Standing Bear,
Welcome to the biggest forum on African Hunting in the world. Look forward to the knowledge you have to offer. Also own the CZ 550 Safari in .375 H&H. Great rifle. Strong action and accurate as anything.

All the best,
Marius Goosen

Hi Standing Bear

Welcome to the forum I am looking forward to you sharing some of your hunting experiences!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to AH Standing Bear! Looking forward to your participation.

Hi Standing Bear,

Welcome to the forum of AH.com . Looking forward to your participation. You own a classic caliber & a immaculate make of a rifle....

Monish

Welcome to the forum Standing Bear. You will truly enjoy this site.

Best regards,

Welcome to the Africa forum. Africa does not get quite as cold as north Canada though. Are you planning to hunt in Africa?

Welcome Standing Bear! Let's get that bow out and tested on a buff or big giraffe bull!!

Tom, believe me, my wife which is a phenominal bowhunter and I have been talking about a trip to the dark continent !!!!! Wow !!! My bow, "Dangerous Five" as I named it would be perfect to knock down a buff, a dream bowhunt for me and Sylvie !!!!!!! We'll talk for sure :) Isn't life absolutely awesome !!!!

Welcome Standing Bear from way down in the South Pacific.
Good to have you mate

Simon

Welcome to the forums. Share a little bit about your guiding and hunting experiences.

Welcome to AH Standing Bear

Looking forward to hearing your stories from the NW. You have come to the right place to learn new things lots of info here. Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois