Hello from the North West Province of South Africa

Reaction score
Hi,
I reside in the North West Province of South Africa. We are a family of four who love the great outdoors. My 20 year old twin son and daughter share my passion for hunting. Although my wife does not hunt herself...yet, she adores the lifestyle. I hunt with a 30.06 and my kids use a 6.5 x 55 swede. Most of our hunting is in thick bushveld. Thanks for the add. Look forward to being a part of the community. Happy and safe hunting.
Cheers

Giday .45 and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome, I am on Safari in the NW at the moment.

Thank you for the welcome. Enjoy your Safari. Good luck. I am in a town called Zeerust. You most welcome for what is renowned to be an awesome cup of coffee, if it is convenient for you.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, and enjoy the forum!

Welcome to AH .45!

Welcome @.45 !

Ill be wheels up from the US and headed to the NW Province on Thursday.. We love that part of South Africa... :)

Welcome to this group. Please give a brief report of your last hunt. I need some hunting stories to tide me over until we go to Namibia in August! Thanks for joining. Your friend in Wisconsin, Brian

Welcome to the forum. I also have hunted in your great providence. I enjoyed it immensely.
Bruce

.45, welcome to a very enjoyable forum! I so enjoy hearing of a family hunting together.
Shootist43 will soon be on here admiring the fact you use the 6.5x55 Swede! :A Thumbs Up:

Hi,
I reside in the North West Province of South Africa. We are a family of four who love the great outdoors. My 20 year old twin son and daughter share my passion for hunting. Although my wife does not hunt herself...yet, she adores the lifestyle. I hunt with a 30.06 and my kids use a 6.5 x 55 swede. Most of our hunting is in thick bushveld. Thanks for the add. Look forward to being a part of the community. Happy and safe hunting.
Cheers

Welcome to AH! What town are you near?

Welcome aboard .45. Your kids shoot my favorite rifle. The Swede became my go to rifle back in 1996 when it was only 100 years old. For accuracy, few are equal and none are any better. I reload for mine. Generally I use a 140 Gr. bullet but I have used 156 Gr. Norma Oryx and Woodleigh 160 Gr. The heavier bullets are used on animals larger than deer and or hogs. I've given each of my grandsons their own Swede.

Hello .45,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to our forum @.45. Have hunted in your area twice. Hope to get back there before long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg