Hello from SW Ontario

neilr

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I've been reading this forum for a while, thought I better join. I haven't been to Africa yet but hope to get there for a plains game hunt next year. I tend to research things to death so I'm enjoying all the information here.

Neil

Welcome to AH Neil! Did you select a country yet?

I'm 95% sure it will be Namibia. I keep finding more outfitters to check out and there is a small Africa Hunting show in Toronto in the winter. The winter 2011 show had a lot of Namibia outfitters which was good.

Neil

Great choice! You most probably checked it out already, but just in case you did not find it yet, here is a great resource for your research: Hunting Namibia.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Neil! Namibia is a great choice with some great hunting Opportunities feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Hi Neil

I am also from ont near barrie, leaving for Namibia in 30 days great site and great people .

Hi Nealr,
Welcome to AH. You have certainly joined an awesome forum here. Enjoy your stay!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Hi Merlin,

Which outfitter are you using? I'm finding it hard to pick one. I'd like to talk to one or at least get a solid referral from someone. I guess a lot of them go to the SCI show; I might go to the next one.

The other thing I'm trying to figure out is flying there. What airline and route did you choose?

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Neil

Welcome to the forum, Neil !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindiac

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg