Hello from sunny south Florida...

SoFlaNative

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello to all AH members. Just a quick introduction as I just found and joined the site. Born and raised South Florida native growing up in, on and around the Ocean of South Florida, the Key's and the Bahamas fishing & diving. I was introduced into hunting about six years ago on a Whitetail hunt in Georgia with a Coast Guard buddy and never looked back and really enjoy the whole aspect and challenge of the hunt. I have always wanted to go to Africa after my father told me about it when I was a boy (He traveled through north Africa in WW2) and wanted to go back and have us to do a Safari "Some Day" but we never made it before his passing. Now, in my late 40's, I know I need to really start looking into doing this "Safari" before its too late as life is short. This site seems to have great info regarding African Hunts and my hats off to Jerome and his nice site. Looking forward to doing my research, and getting good info on outfitters and first hand hunts from other AH members. "Hopefully", would love to pull off a summer 2012 or 2013 hunt and finally realize my Safari dream hunt. Best luck to all on this years hunts! Cheers!

Welcome to AH! Fine place to do some research!

Hi,
Welcome to AH. As Eric said, its the perfect place to do your research. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. The members here have more than enough experience to help make your dream come true.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome to the forum, SoFlaNative.

By all means, go on your safari as soon as you can, as life is short, and you ll need time for the following safaris :biggrin2:

So Fla Native

welcome to the AH forum...may you have a great stay...

Welcome to AH SoFlaNative! Your on the right site to plan you Safari no matter where you decide to go in Africa I'm sure of one thing Your going to love it.

Hi Flanative,

Welcome to the forum , lots of like minded hunters here......

Monish

Welcome to AH SoFlaNative! Thanks for the kind words and good luck on preparing your safari dream hunt. Feel free to ask any questions...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois