Hello from Sun Africa Safaris

Welcome to AH, Pierre!

Welcome, that is a hectic show schedule back and forth across the country!

Hi,

Thank you very much. Yes our meet and greet meeting have always been very successful. Repeat costumers is the name of the game. From what area are you?

Edson AB, we met at Arne Johanssons a few years back. The guys from Edson cant say enough about your outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edson AB, we met at Arne Johanssons a few years back. The guys from Edson cant say enough about your outfit.
Thank you very much. Alberta has been very good to us. We will be in Edson from the 7th to 11th of March. Hope to see you there again!

Welcome see you at the Minnesota show your only a few blocks from my Deli so stop by and I'll buy lunch

Welcome see you at the Minnesota show your only a few blocks from my Deli so stop by and I'll buy lunch
Thanks Rob,

Will take you up on that offer. See you at the show! Looking forward seeing old friends again!

Welcome to AH Pierre! We'll try to catch you at some of the shows.

A new post in an old thread!! I was blessed with a wonderful wife who, at a WTF fundraiser, bid in and won a hunt with Sun Africa Safaris because, even though I had no interest in hunting South Africa, she "wanted to go someplace new." We return every year and though we lost last year we will return for our forth safari in May and will add a Cape Buffalo hunt in Zimbabwe to our (almost) annual PG hunt in RSA. I am 75 and have fished and hunted in many US states from Alaska to Maine to Florida and throughout Canada. My wife and I have never had a better experience than we have with Pierre SR, Pierre JR and their wives and staff. The hunting was challenging and productive, the animals suburb and the food and accomodations over the top. We also have toured with Pierre and his wife, Annalie and they have showed us many if the hidden jewels if RSA. We cannot wait to be back with them. Ed and Cynthia Lally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg