Hello from Sun Africa Safaris

pierrem

Reaction score
Media
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC,
Hi Everyone!

We have been an AH member for some time now, and hope to be more active with the next season around the corner.

Sun Africa Safaris have been in the hunting industry since 1986 and are proud PHASA members for the last 17 years.

Hope to see you all on our promotional tour throughout USA, Canada and Mexico in the coming months. Sure its going to be a great one!

Looking forward interacting with everyone on this site througout the hunting season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Pierre. What cities will you be in on your promotional tour?

Hi, these are shows we will be excibiting at in 2015. Looking forward to hitting the snow in a few weeks! Hope this gives you an idea of our whereabouts.

• Harrisburg, PA
    Great American Outdoor Show
    7 - 15 February 2015
  • Glendive, MT
    Glendive Show
    13 - 15 February 2015
  • Monterrey, Mexico
    Safari Club Internacional Capitula Monterrey
    13 - 15 February 2015
  • Springfield, MASS
    Springfield Sportman's Show
    19 - 22 February 2015
  • Bismarck, ND
    Bismarck Tribune Sportshow
    20 - 22 February 2015
  • Raleigh, NC
    Dixie Dear Classic
    27 February - 1 March 2015
  • Minneapolis, MN
    Safari Club International Minnesota
    6 - 7 March 2015
  • Madison, WI
    Safari Club International Badgerland
    27 - 29 March 2015
  • Edmonton, AB
    Edmonton Boat and Sportmans Show
    12 - 15 March 2015
  • We will also be hosting House Parties in week days at specific venues.
Hope that this helps!
Kind Regards,
Pierre Moolman

Be prepared to be cold in North Dakota sir.

Welcome to posting side of AH Pierre.

Have you been to the Edmonton Show before?

Welcome to AH Pierre! All the best with the shows!

Welcome to AH Pierre!

Welcome Pierre! Glad you poked your head up.

CAustin post: 159217 said:
Be prepared to be cold in North Dakota sir.
Hey I happen to be in ND tonight. Pierre, don't let CAustin worry you, it's only a couple degrees Fahrenheit below 0. Of course the wind chill makes it feel like -18.

But by February there is a chance we could be warming up! Heck it might even be above zero! Of course that is Fahrenheit.

And by the time you get to Minneapolis, it could be a regular h3at wave! Maybe, if we get real lucky, it might be all the way up to freezing!

Seriously.. Oh wait a minute, this is all serious... Anyway, impressive list of shows your doing!

Welcome to Africa Hunting.com Uncle Pierre! Good to have you on here, and glad you decided to chime in!

Best of luck for the season ahead, we must catch up sometime when you're back in RSA.

Yours,

Welcome to posting side of AH Pierre.

Have you been to the Edmonton Show before?
Hi,

Yes we have done the Edmonton show for the past couple of years. We did miss it last year because of shows clashing. This year we will be attending again. With the support of The Hunting Chronicles of Wild TV we hope that the show will so well.

Kind Regards,
Pierre Moolman

Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy...

Welcome to AH, Pierre !

watermark.php

Welcome to AH Pierre.

Pierre puts on a meet and greet locally every year and I know many people who have had very enjoyable safaris with him, most end up repeat customers.

Welcome to AH Pierre.

Pierre puts on a meet and greet locally every year and I know many people who have had very enjoyable safaris with him, most end up repeat customers.

Hi,

Thank you very much. Yes our meet and greet meeting have always been very successful. Repeat costumers is the name of the game. From what area are you?

Welcome to AH Pierre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!