Hello from South of France

Welcome to AH Pierre! Enjoy al the site has to offer!

Welcome to AH Pierre!

Welcome to the forum Pierre. Look forward to a report on your season opening day.

Welcome to AH! I have a friend at work who is from Toulouse, perhaps near your part of south France.

Welcome to AH Pierre! Where is your next African adventure? Please share with us some pictures of your hunt in South Africa.

Hunting season is upon us in the northern hemisphere. :A Yell:

Welcome to AH.

Welcome lots of great people and lots of great information.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH sir!

Pierre,
What will you be hunting in France? Please share pictures when you can.

Welcome Pierre! Been to Paris many times, but never the South of France. Now that I know someone there, I may try to get down there! You have found the best forum out there for Africa! Lots of Europeans on here that tell about their exploits in their home countries as well. We are already waiting for yours!!!

Welcome Pierre! Been to Paris many times, but never the South of France. Now that I know someone there, I may try to get down there! You have found the best forum out there for Africa! Lots of Europeans on here that tell about their exploits in their home countries as well. We are already waiting for yours!!!

Ditto

Soyez le bienvenu, Pierre !

Welcome to AH Pierre

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaydenJaco

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,