AH member
Reaction score
South Carolina Low Country, near Charleston
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member, DU, NWTF, Palmetto Gun Club
Hunted
South Africa
Hi All ! I am glad to have found this forum with it's volumes of information. I recently joined AH but have not introduced myself. So here goes. My wife and I live in the low country of SC near Charleston. I am semi retired which means I still have to work when I can... I grew up here hunting and fishing all of my life. We went to South Africa in 2011 and fell in love with hunting Africa. My wife took her very first animal over there and discovered that she loved hunting. I cannot afford to go there as often as I would like but we do have a hunt booked for 2015 and I can't wait.
Looking forward to reading lots of stories and picking up lots of good information here.
'

Welcome to AH.
Where are you heading back to?

Howdy!!!

We're neighbors - I'm over in Georgia, near Atlanta. :)

Welcome!

Welcome to AH!! You picked the right forum to join! Some crazy guys here;) But mostly a great bunch of fellow hunters(y)

Welcome to AH JBeach.

If you have a moment please share part of your past trip with a few pictures.

Kind of like the Who, What and Where of what you did...

Welcome to AH jbeach! Glad you decided to chime in! Please share some pictures with us... I unfortunately will not be able to attend DSC and get the pleasure to meet you in person but I'm certain that you and your wife will have a great time, it is a really fun and friendly group of people.

Welcome to AH.
Where are you heading back to?
Hi Brickburn,
We are heading back to South Africa, Shi-aweila to be exact, to hunt with Ken Ball. It is a great place and where we went before. Want to try for a Nyala and maybe an Eland this time.

Welcome to AH jbeach! Glad you decided to chime in! Please share some pictures with us... I unfortunately will not be able to attend DSC and get the pleasure to meet you in person but I'm certain that you and your wife will have a great time, it is a really fun and friendly group of people.
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Jerome, I am sorry we will not get to meet you in Dallas this year, maybe another time. Looking forward to meeting some folks from this forum and making new friends.

Welcome to AH, jbeach !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome, this is the place to add gasoline to the "I can't wait to get back to Africa" fire you have going.

Welcome, another Georgian here, I'm just outside of Savannah.

Welcome to AH sir. While I live in Kansas now I am from Augusta and use to live in Columbia for seven years. I think you will find that many of us on this site would like to hunt Africa more than we do. Good to hear you have a 2015 hunt planned.

Welcome Jbeach (y), I love Sth Carolina and have visited a few times in the past as I have very good friends who live near Myrtle beach/Conway and will be visiting with them again in the new year.
Southern hospitality is second to none !

Great people and great area.

Welcome to the forums, good health and good hunting to you.

Welcome jbeach! Fill us in on your upcoming 2015 trip.

Welcome, you will be amazed at all the info available!!

Welcome, lived on Parris Island while in the Marines, loved it there. So much outdoors to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg