Hello from South Africa!

Tony

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am fairly new to the whole hunting fraternity having recently married into a serious hunting family. My wife's father and grandfather were both hunters and worked with some of the big names from Southern African Hunting circles. So I thought I would see what the all the buzz was about.

I have spent some years working in the bush in Southern Africa on Photographic Safari Lodges and have now managed to wander into the property market in the Limpopo province in South Africa where we often have have game farm land for sale for anything from hunting and bow hunting to game breeding and commercial lodges so if any of you are keen on getting yourself a piece of the African bush let me know and I'll see what I can do. You can drop me an email at tony@krugerrealestate.co.za

Glad to be a part of this community and when my wife gets around to getting her PH license that she keeps wanting to do I'll get her on here as well.

Regards from the African Bush,

Tony

Welcome aboard Tony.

nd

Welcome Tony! How did you get so luck...marrying into a hunting family...I'm jeolous beyond belief (lol).

Just plain dumb luck I guess - especially considering that the biggest thing I ever shot was a Coke can!

Welcome to AH Tony, if I ever win the lottery, we will talk seriously :thumb:

Welcome! Just as soon as I win the lottery I will give you a call! Lol

Welcome to AH Tony!

Welcome. That was always my dream to own a piece of African bush, but unfortunately it's out of the question.

Thanks for all the feedback and may the Great God of Lottery smile upon you all!;)

Lol.

G'day Tony. May your trip to hunting participation be painless and enjoyable. I hope you can contribute a non-hunters perspective to our great sport and this marvelous forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg