Hello from Snowy SE PA

supergrizzly

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, RMEF, United Bowhunters of PA
Hello everyone, thank you for allowing me to join. I am an African dreamer but hope to follow through some day. I've hunted the US extensively and have taken many fine trophies but the one I want most is a Cape Buffalo. I'm hoping being part of these forums and learning as much as I can, will get me there some day. Thanks

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet as the enablers here will have you booking your "first" African hunt sooner than later.

Welcome in the best forum.
Nothing compares to a good buff hunt :) (Here an vintage pic which fixed me on ,many years ago)
Where are you located ,what does SE PA mean ?
Bill Ryan's Safari Team.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to AH supergrizzly. You’ve come to the right place for learning about hunting Africa.
My story is similar to yours. I dreamed of hunting Cape buffalo ever since I was 15. At 55, I made that dream come true. Hopefully your buffalo dream will come to fruition a lot sooner than mine. This site will certainly kickstart that dream.
We look forward to your input.

"Where are you located ,what does SE PA mean ?"

That stands for Southeast Pennsylvania. Same place I live.

Welcome neighbor. I'm in King of Prussia and could sure do without this snow. Getting tired of moving it around.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH !

s-welcome.gif
You've come to the right place. Enjoy the research and anticipation. Standard disclaimer, hang on to your wallet!

Giday supergrizley and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet as the enablers here will have you booking your "first" African hunt sooner than later.
Ha......they already are!!! And I love it.

Welcome to AH supergrizzly. You’ve come to the right place for learning about hunting Africa.
My story is similar to yours. I dreamed of hunting Cape buffalo ever since I was 15. At 55, I made that dream come true. Hopefully your buffalo dream will come to fruition a lot sooner than mine. This site will certainly kickstart that dream.
We look forward to your input.
Just turned 58 so I'm already late to the game. Never had the financial situation to do it but am fast approaching that time. I started reading Capstick at around 14-15 and been hooked ever since.

Supergrizzly, welcome to the AH forum! You’re a youngun compared to some here. I didnt make my first trip until I was 69. A life changing experience IMO!
Get the to Africa before it’s too late!

Supergrizzly... you’re never late to the game. Just get into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg