Hello from snowy Montana

Welcome to AH! Western Montana is awesome, almost like southern Idaho! :)

Hello , I live 20 miles north of Bozeman. I am headed to Sa with my son in June. Going with Ernest / Spear Safaris . They are sponsors on this site. Talk to some of these guys . I have , and found almost all to be good !

Welcome!

Welcome Fin,
I grew up out West of Missoula, finished high school in Missoula now transplanted in Houston for a spell. Have a place down around Virgina City now that I hope to die on! Enjoy your planning.

Cheers,
Cody

Howdy
Hunted and fished Montana about a dozen times.
I got property on the West side of the Musselshell river South of the Fort peck reservoir.
I'm also going to be going to my first Africa hunt in little over a year.
The excitement is building. Good luck with your trip.

Welcome to AH, MT_Fin!

@MT_Fin, where in Montana are you from? My comment was driven by having lived in Pocatello, ID for a number of years. I miss it dearly. It's that's time in fact to be chasing steelhead.

@MT_Fin, where in Montana are you from? My comment was driven by having lived in Pocatello, ID for a number of years. I miss it dearly. It's that's time in fact to be chasing steelhead.
I live just east of Missoula. Been through Pocatello many times.

Welcome to AH @MT_Fin! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome MT_Fin. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone!

Hello & Welcome @MT_Fin !

We have a little vacation place in the Bitterroot Valley between Hamilton and Darby. Been a part-time Montana resident for about 15 years now. Are you anywhere nearby?

Wait, you spend time up here? Small world. I am in Corvallis. We need a get together here in the bitterroot.

Also welcome MT_Fin!

Glad to have ya. Nothing like your first safari . Don't forget to post a report and pictures.

Welcome to our place

Wait, you spend time up here? Small world. I am in Corvallis. We need a get together here in the bitterroot.

That would be very cool. We are headed up for two weeks in August and then again for just a short trip in October.... I will PM you when we are heading out. The first round of Cold Smokes are on me..!

Welcome to this great forum MT_Fin! Enjoy the site!

Hello all,
I’ve been reading posts like crazy as I get ready for my first trip to Africa next year and thought it was about time I joined in the fun.

I am an avid hunter and fisherman and I have a passion for Conservation. I’ve always dreamt of Africa and now its inching closer to reality and I couldn’t be more excited.

I look forward to learning from all of you and I have greatly enjoyed what I have read so far.

Thanks for having me!
Fin
Welcome Fin - have you considered Namibia for your African experience?

Welcome @MT_Fin! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

If there is anything we can do for you please contact us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg