Hello from Scotland

Ben270

Reaction score
Afternoon all, life long hunting enthusiast here but have never done so outside the UK. Hopefully that will change soon. I shoot .17 HMR (Anschutz), .223 (CZ 527), .270 WSM (Winchester M70), .308 (Sako 85 & Ruger GSR) and home load the .270 and .308. Whenever possible I am on the hill stalking Red deer or creeping through the woods after Roe. Look forward to learning from everyone here.

Welcome to AH Ben270! Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to this great forum.

Welcome to AH.

Do share some of those Stalking successes with us.

Welcome to our place Ben

Welcome Ben270 to AH! Having indulged in my share of scotch, I always wanted to visit Scotland (also a bit of my McOdy heritage).
I do believe you need to get yourself to Africa to start your addiction!

Welcome. this is the best place to start learning about Africa and fueling your desire.
My wife and I plan to visit Scotland the year she retires as a teacher.
Could go now in June or July and hunt some Roe, but we want to hunt some Red Stags and it would be hard to do after school starts.
4 years away, impatiently waiting.

Welcome to the African addiction enablers sight. Would love to hunt your country some day. My wife and I are headed there for a tour in 2019, maybe I can scope out some possible hunts while I am there:whistle:

Afternoon all, life long hunting enthusiast here but have never done so outside the UK. Hopefully that will change soon. I shoot .17 HMR (Anschutz), .223 (CZ 527), .270 WSM (Winchester M70), .308 (Sako 85 & Ruger GSR) and home load the .270 and .308. Whenever possible I am on the hill stalking Red deer or creeping through the woods after Roe. Look forward to learning from everyone here.
Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH !

It’s a familiar theme, the bucket list is ever expanding, so much one wants to do, so little time. Full time job, kids etc. Will get myself to Southern Africa at some point though. Loving this forum already.

Welcome to AH sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!