Hello from Panhandle of Texas

Welcome. I've done a couple hunts with one of my daughters and they are memorable experiences. Look forward to reading your report on Botswana.

Welcome and enjoy your hunt!

welcome to AH 2018 will be here before you know it

Wow! Botswana! You never hear of anyone going there to hunt any more. A bud went there twice years ago for buffalo and had a great time. He's been trying to get me to go back with him.
You are one lucky man to have two kids, especially young ladies, go hunting with you!
Have an AWESOME trip! And please share some pictures and a report with us.
Welcome to AH!

Glad to have you sir. That's one heck of a whitetail you shot. Your PH in Botswana has a great reputation. Look forward to your report and pictures.

Welcome aboard Mark. AH is full of knowledgeable friendly folks willing to help in any way. The answers to any questions you may have is only a click away. Hunting with your kids is fantastic. What will you and the girls be hunting, what caliber rifles will you be using?

howdy!

Welcome to the posting side Mark. Enjoy.

When are yiu going. I have a hunt boomed w/ tholo in april 2018 too.

Hi Mark welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, Enjoy your African adventure!

Welcome to the best forum in the world Mark!

Welcome, and howdy from Midland! Best of luck, and try to have fun at Tholo!

Dear Mark
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,