Hello from Ohio

Jimmyk

Reaction score
Member of
NAHC
Hey you all, new member here, planning a future trip to Namibia for plains game safari, any help is greatly appreciated. Travel, clothing to bring, bullets, areas, etc. Looking for Eland, Kudu, Zebra, Gemsbok. Guns are a Kimber 280 ai and a Winchester model 70 safari in .375 H&H. Thanks

Welcome to AH Jimmy! We look forward to your participation.Please let us know if you need any help in planning a trip to Namibia.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH Jimmyk! add both Zebra to you list the Mountain and the Plains hard to beat the prices in Namibia.

Welcome to AH.
Keep reading and you'll be set soon enough.

Welcome Jimmy!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, Jimmy !

Welcome, Looks like the question of what rifles to bring are Already Settled, Next thing to do is Contact Lori at Travel Express and your half way there

Welcome!

Enjoy the planning, it is half the fun!

Hey you all, new member here, planning a future trip to Namibia for plains game safari, any help is greatly appreciated. Travel, clothing to bring, bullets, areas, etc. Looking for Eland, Kudu, Zebra, Gemsbok. Guns are a Kimber 280 ai and a Winchester model 70 safari in .375 H&H. Thanks
Welcome to AH! You are in the right place for any advice you might want. As a fellow newbie, concentrate on getting your hunt finalized and getting you and your rifles there. Everything else is details.

Welcome....I would add a Hartmann's Mountain Zebra to your list as well. Do you have an outfitter picked out yet? A few things that pop into my mind when I think about first safari advice is...don't over pack, you will no matter what but remember your laundry will be done daily...It's colder in the mornings than you think, take a good jacket, gloves and hat.

Welcome sir, I returned from Namibia this past September where I hunted leopard and plains game. If you need any info feel free to PM me.

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to the site sir!

Welcome to AH Jimmy!

Welcome to AH... your choice of rifles is good for Africa... 375 H & H rules!!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.