Hello from Norway

Norway_woods

AH member
Reaction score
Hello all.

First time member, have been hiding int he bush for a time, but now it is about time to be a member and find out/learn more about where and who to go with on my next Safari.

Hello,and welcome enjoy the research. I just had ten Norwegians hunting with me last week,great bunch of people!

welcome to AH Norway woods
enjoy the site and all its fruitful knowledge .
you say looking into your next safari .
have you hunted in Africa before ?

Hello.
Thank you all.
Yes, been to South Africa on one safari, planning my next one now.
So, there will come some questions, need help. My first Safari was not a good one.
All my fault, did not check references that good and did not ask the right questions. But, guess I am not the only one who have done that......

But, that experience can NOT keep me away from hunting.

there are many outfitter on here that will , get you out doing it , with out any qualms
you my friend have come to the right place .
glad your bummed out trip hasn't stopped you .
start looking through the hunting reports , and fire away .....

Welcome to a fellow Norwegian member with a similar nick to mine :)
I have been to South Africa and hunted twice and I am going again as soon as I have time and money for it.
There are some great outfitters that are members on this forum that will give you a great hunting experience :)

Welcome to AH Norway_woods! Enjoy the site and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forum ! I am sure you will get all the right answers here from many seasoned hunters ! It is good that you are willing to go back even after a not so good first experience ! You have cowm to the right place and will get all the answers you need !!! Good luck on the research !

Welcome N----W You'll find this the best forum on the net bar none.
BTW, my Mother was born in Stavanger long time ago

Welcome to AH Norway_woods!

....... next Safari.

Welcome to AH.
Any good hunter hides in the woods to learn the lay of the land.

So, "Next Safari"... You have been before? Hunting report with pictures???

Hello.
Thank you all.
Yes, been to South Africa on one safari, planning my next one now.
So, there will come some questions, need help. My first Safari was not a good one.
All my fault, did not check references that good and did not ask the right questions. But, guess I am not the only one who have done that......

But, that experience can NOT keep me away from hunting.

Welcome to AH. You have definitely come to the right place to make your next safari everything you ever dreamed.

Welcome to AH!

Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words.

It takes more than one bad trip to stop me form coming back.
It was something about a safari that made me...The smell in the bush, sounds, all of it. Not something you feel or experience in my woods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg