AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
New Jersey, Georgia, RSA
Hello,

My name is James. I am 37 and live in NJ. I am an avid outdoorsman. I am a licensed USCG Captain OUPV up to 50 tons offshore. My passion is offshore fishing. I run a 36 foot Albemarle Express with twin diesels for tuna, swordfish, shark and sometimes marlin. I got into hunting on my own, late in life, at age 31. Most of my hunting is coastal waterfowl in NJ. I run a 13' Duck Invader for that. My experience is mostly limited to waterfowl but I've done some wild boar hunting in the south.

My cousin, uncle, brother and I just booked a safari in South Africa for 2023. I am eager to learn a lot from this forum.

Welcome to AH, will watch for a hunt report from your first safari in 2023. Enjoy the planning it's half the fun.

Hello HookMeUpII,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome aboard!

Giday James and welcome to the A H forums

Hello,

My name is James. I am 37 and live in NJ. I am an avid outdoorsman. I am a licensed USCG Captain OUPV up to 50 tons offshore. My passion is offshore fishing. I run a 36 foot Albemarle Express with twin diesels for tuna, swordfish, shark and sometimes marlin. I got into hunting on my own, late in life, at age 31. Most of my hunting is coastal waterfowl in NJ. I run a 13' Duck Invader for that. My experience is mostly limited to waterfowl but I've done some wild boar hunting in the south.

My cousin, uncle, brother and I just booked a safari in South Africa for 2023. I am eager to learn a lot from this forum.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard James. Echo you came to the right place. Hundreds if not thousands of years of Africa hunting experience here.

Welcome to AH and congrats on booking your hunt!

Welcome, i think you've come to the correct place to learn about African safari.

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to AH James!

Hi James, welcome to AH !

HookMeUpII, welcome to the AH forum! You guys are going to have a grand time in 2023! Plan well!

Welcome to AH

Greetings and salutations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg