Hello from new member in Arkansas

MexicanBob

Reaction score
Member of
N/A
Hello everyone I am new to this forum but not forums. I hope this one is as enjoyable as the one I post on from now and then. I have been planning to hunt Africa for quite sometime, just seem to work more than get to have fun. Well the tides of war change everything. I am now working for a company in Iraq again and have to stay out of USA for 1 year. So I will be looking for things to do during rotations. Africa is first on the list, and needing to know the ins and outs as to be in compliance. If anyone here is willing to show a FNG wet behind the ears how to stay in the graces of everyone, I'm all ears. I am first and foremost a USMC/0331, marksmanship Instructor, been reloading 30 plus years, and factory certified armorer for most of the weapons we use in our military as well as private outfitts all over the world.
I am hoping to hunt buffalo, and willing to do what it takes. The other part is I am looking for a place to work after hunting. I have read that a hunt is typically 5 to 10 days, after that I still have 20 or so days to stay away from work. I can do anything you need. Hope to at least find an outfitter who is willing to treat a client more like an old Army buddy rather than just a pampered client. Would work for boarding and help out with anything mechanical as I am a master mechanic too.

Mexican Bob

Welcome to AH...
with your years of experience will add nicely here.

Welcome to AH.

Good luck on the Buffalo hunt.
If they pay you enough to stay away you can hunt the whole rotation!

Welcome to AH MexicanBob! Looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH MexicanBob! let us know how it works out for you staying after the hunt.

Welcome to ah! Good luck!

Welcome to AH, MexicanBob !

You will find this forum most enjoyable and very helpful.

Welcome to the forum MexicanBob! I'm sure you'll like it here. Good luck in your searching.

nd

Welcome, MexicanBob hope you enjoy the site!
My best always.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum

Had to take on of my 9 dogs to the vet today. He is 12 and has the first stages of heart worms and its causing him bronchitis. Other than that day was uneventful. Came home to work on my load for my 358 Win. I am at 48.5 grains of BLC(2) with a 225 gr. Sierra SPBT bullet. Love the way it shoots! Old Ruger with Weaver 4X telvision screen scope. Hope to shoot something with it soon. Other than that, kickin it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross