Hello from Mississippi

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to a great forum. Tell us about your favorite rifle. Thanks. Your friend, Brian
You know, I can't say I have a favorite rifle. I guess if I had to pick it would be my first. Rem. 700 Classic, 30-06. Original Barnes X 165gr. Just bought a Model 70 in .264. It is going to be fun to play with. I have a 100 gr. TTSX at 3550 with no pressure signs. A guy on another forum has the 100 gr. TTSX up in the 3800's!!

Giday publius. Welcome to the A H forums.

"Africa is like a beautiful woman, once she grabs your heart you can't turn away."

Oh how true and I sometimes wonder which is the most seductive !

Publius- there is a question on the table- " Where do you live in MS !

Two of my favourite things to hunt with a client. Send me an email and I will send you details on the hunt in Namibia etc.
L'wyk

Hello publius,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Longtime lurker and noticed a neighbor from Alabama (WAR Eagle!} introduced himself. Lifelong hunter (40 yrs.) all in the U.S. except for doves in Mexico. I have always been fascinated with Africa and the romanticism of the hunting. I am a big gun guy and a traditionalist as I mentioned. I love the idea of settling the ivory bead of a big British double on the front shoulder and hearing the thunder of the shot and the recoil of the monstrous double. Really want a big buff and leopard.
Welcome!!!

Welcome, just got back from another trip and can honestly say you won’t regret making a trip to Africa.

What part of Mississippi? I used to frequent a few areas there.

Welcome to AH! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Longtime lurker and noticed a neighbor from Alabama (WAR Eagle!} introduced himself. Lifelong hunter (40 yrs.) all in the U.S. except for doves in Mexico. I have always been fascinated with Africa and the romanticism of the hunting. I am a big gun guy and a traditionalist as I mentioned. I love the idea of settling the ivory bead of a big British double on the front shoulder and hearing the thunder of the shot and the recoil of the monstrous double. Really want a big buff and leopard.
Welcome to AH! I hope that you will have a great and successful hunt.

We hunt in Namibia, and we hunt buffalo in Waterberg Plateau Park.
Some of the biggest buffalo in Africa is found in this park.
We also areas where we hunt for leopard.

You are welcome to contact us at info@jamyhunt.com if you would like some more information.

Enjoy this group!

Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris

Welcome to AH!

Good day Publius. Hope you are doing well. GTA is a long standing Outfitting operation facilitating free-ranging safaris in Tanzania, Namibia (incl Caprivi), Botswana, South Africa and Cameroon. GTA's diverse offering in five countries provides clients with the flexibility to tailor their Safari to fit their specific needs taking into account their planned journey, experience expectation and species diversity. You are welcome to contact us with your basic needs or framework plan and we can assist to put a best fit Safari proposal together to start the conversation/ for consideration.

GTA has Buffalo and Leopard available in Tanzania and Namibia, Our Botswana area provides for real big Cats. I will forward some photos.

You are welcome to email me on what you have in mind as the offerings in the various countries provides for different experiences. Enjoy the planning.

Hunting reports on AfricaHunting.com for Game Trackers Africa:
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-three-generations-hunt-the-selous.45182/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...me-trackers-africa-in-the-eastern-cape.39710/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-great-adventure-with-game-trackers-africa.40875/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...rk-continent-with-game-trackers-africa.40876/

Welcome welcome welcome

Can help make the buff dream come true
Contact me if you want further info

Regards

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning!

Welcome and let us know how we can assist!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois