Hello From Madison Georgia USA!

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello friends. Thanks for allowing me to join your community! I've yet to visit Africa, but have hunted water buffalo in Australia. I hope to find insights here on the best PHs and outfitters to hunt Cape Buffalo with. I am a shooter and enthusiast of big bore rifles. I currently own a couple of 375 H&H rifles, a 416 Rem Mag, a 45/70 lever gun, and a 470 Nitro Double rifle. I've owned and shot many more over the years, and I look forward to duscussing this and many more topics with you all. Thanks!

Hello and welcome!

Hope you get to Africa soon!

Welcome......

Welcome Toby.
Have a tour of the site you will find plenty of information here on AH.

Welcome to the forum Toby A! I'd enjoy seeing pictures and a report on your water buffalo hunt!

Welcome to AH Toby! I have enjoyed getting to know you the last couple of weeks discussing double rifles. I would be happy to help you with the outfitter question regarding Cape buffalo!
Have one of those myself on the wall. Like you I hope to get one of the buffs from down under some day. There is a group on here that is very much into big bore rifles!

IMG_0518.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH Toby!

Welcome Toby, you definitely found the right place for answers about hunting in Africa!

Welcome to AH Toby! I have enjoyed getting to know you the last couple of weeks discussing double rifles. I would be happy to help you with the outfitter question regarding Cape buffalo!
Have one of those myself on the wall. Like you I hope to get one of the buffs from down under some day. There is a group on here that is very much into big bore rifles!

View attachment 202691
Nice getting to know you as well! Looks like a nice buff! I'm definitely interested in knowing where the best places to go would be. I may just change my mind about Australia and head to the dark continent instead. But, the bang for your buck in Australia is hard to beat for buffalo!

Welcome to AH, Toby!

Welcome aboard from a fellow Georgian. Hope you guys did better with the storm last week than we did in Macon.

You are in the right place if you're looking to visit Africa. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw from here. Enjoy.

With that battery - you HAVE to get to Africa for buff!!!

Hello from Waleska, Ga! Did my first PG hunt this summer and buff are planned for '19.

Welcome, you have found the best place to start your quest for Cape Buffalo.

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg