Since 2021
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
lifeformtaxidermy.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Greetings to our fellow Hunters and outdoor enthusiasts.

We at life-form have been following the taxidermy threads on this forum for some time now and have decided to join the “Africa Hunting” Forum and become a sponsor at the same time.

When reading the taxidermy thread’s it would seem some members have had bad experiences with Taxidermists and Dip & Ship agents based in Southern Africa and some have had great experiences.

I am sure that in every industry there are good and bad players but unfortunately the bad players always give the good players a bad rap. We are not here to knock any operators but to reassure you that there are also great taxidermists in Africa it is a matter of sifting through and finding the right one that works for you.

We appreciate that every trophy hunted and exported is a lifelong reminder to an individual of their own “African experience” so to have trophies ruined due to negligence and bad planning is inexcusable.

Africa is a vast continent and the logistics of dealing with great distances, harsh climates, African policy makers and officialdom sometimes makes getting your trophies to the point of export in whatever form a challenging exercise!

Some of these countries still use typewriters to print out all documentation and permits. Any spelling mistakes are rejected by the importers so as you can imagine it becomes very frustrating at times!

What is critical is that the taxidermist and client make contact as soon as the trophy arrives at the taxidermist shop. A quick response from the client ensures quick action and turnaround preventing added delays in the processing of the trophy

So why choose Life-form taxidermy?

• Life-form is an established company with many years of experience not only producing taxidermy for the hunting industry but also museums around the world
  • Life-form is committed to quality and service
  • Life-form is committed to customer recourse should there ever be problems with our service and quality
  • Life-form gives each client individual service via relationship managers in our office who handle all the client’s needs and concerns
  • Life-form has large stocks of capes, full skins, flat skins and back skins of all species that are hunted in southern Africa. Should your skin for any reason have suffered irreparable damage from bullet holes or bad handling whether in the bush or skinning shed we can once having notified the outfitter/client replace it.
  • Life-form attends DSC and SCI shows every year and we have our own booths at both shows where we meet with clients old and new
  • Life-form supports outfitters by donating outdoor gear for antipoaching scouts in the field
  • Life-form is a loyal donor to Pathfinders
  • We at Life-form are passionate conservationists and you must know that part of your dollar spent goes back into conservation
  • The hunting and taxidermy industry in Africa needs you, the hunters, support.

Thank you for taking the time to read our message and we hope to work with you all going into the future.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.
Buffalo Fullmount - GG154 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome, Life-Form.

I just visited your website and requested a price list.

I have seen some of you work (20+ mounts) and liked what I saw.

Welcome to AH LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY! Looking forward to having you as a sponsor.

Welcome to AH, looking forward to your participation.

Greetings to our fellow Hunters and outdoor enthusiasts.

We at life-form have been following the taxidermy threads on this forum for some time now and have decided to join the “Africa Hunting” Forum and become a sponsor at the same time.

When reading the taxidermy thread’s it would seem some members have had bad experiences with Taxidermists and Dip & Ship agents based in Southern Africa and some have had great experiences.

I am sure that in every industry there are good and bad players but unfortunately the bad players always give the good players a bad rap. We are not here to knock any operators but to reassure you that there are also great taxidermists in Africa it is a matter of sifting through and finding the right one that works for you.

We appreciate that every trophy hunted and exported is a lifelong reminder to an individual of their own “African experience” so to have trophies ruined due to negligence and bad planning is inexcusable.

Africa is a vast continent and the logistics of dealing with great distances, harsh climates, African policy makers and officialdom sometimes makes getting your trophies to the point of export in whatever form a challenging exercise!

Some of these countries still use typewriters to print out all documentation and permits. Any spelling mistakes are rejected by the importers so as you can imagine it becomes very frustrating at times!

What is critical is that the taxidermist and client make contact as soon as the trophy arrives at the taxidermist shop. A quick response from the client ensures quick action and turnaround preventing added delays in the processing of the trophy

So why choose Life-form taxidermy?

• Life-form is an established company with many years of experience not only producing taxidermy for the hunting industry but also museums around the world
  • Life-form is committed to quality and service
  • Life-form is committed to customer recourse should there ever be problems with our service and quality
  • Life-form gives each client individual service via relationship managers in our office who handle all the client’s needs and concerns
  • Life-form has large stocks of capes, full skins, flat skins and back skins of all species that are hunted in southern Africa. Should your skin for any reason have suffered irreparable damage from bullet holes or bad handling whether in the bush or skinning shed we can once having notified the outfitter/client replace it.
  • Life-form attends DSC and SCI shows every year and we have our own booths at both shows where we meet with clients old and new
  • Life-form supports outfitters by donating outdoor gear for antipoaching scouts in the field
  • Life-form is a loyal donor to Pathfinders
  • We at Life-form are passionate conservationists and you must know that part of your dollar spent goes back into conservation
  • The hunting and taxidermy industry in Africa needs you, the hunters, support.

Thank you for taking the time to read our message and we hope to work with you all going into the future.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time.
View attachment 388563
Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Did a Dip & Pack with you back in 2010, everything went smoothly .

Guy, welcome to the AH forum and thanks for the sponsorship!
Holly cow that buffalo mount takes up as much space as all my euros put together! Very nice indeed!

Hello LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

I used Lifeform Taxidermy that did 8 shoulder mounts and one european mount. I can recommend them without reservation. The quality of the mounts was first rate and their communication was exceptional.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,