Hello from Lawton Oklahoma

Welcome to AH !

I am a new member and was introduce by a friend of mine. I am always interested in Hunting dangerous games
Welcome aboard. LOL, from the land of cannon cockers! Went through Ft. Sill for an abbreviated fire direction course on the way to Vietnam on a recon team back in the dark ages. A lot of us have experience hunting Africa and quite a few outfitters are here also. May your hunts be many and your shots be true.

Welcome from Arkansas :D Beers:

Welcome aboard. LOL, from the land of cannon cockers! Went through Ft. Sill for an abbreviated fire direction course on the way to Vietnam on a recon team back in the dark ages. A lot of us have experience hunting Africa and quite a few outfitters are here also. May your hunts be many and your shots be true.
Thank you

Welcome aboard Airassaultsr. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload.

airassaultsr, welcome to the AH forum! Enjoy!

Basic course, Advance Course, battalion and brigade command at Sill during 29 years of active duty. We always loved it there.

Welcome.

Welcome to AH!

G'day from Australia.
Welcome to AH. Did an ADT at Ft Sill long ago, still remember Meers burgers and Old Plantation Steaks. This is a great forum to learn and talk about hunting, and shooting and buying more guns.

Welcome to AH, hold on to your wallet the people here will have you hunting DG in Africa sooner than you think and probably with a new rifle...
Mate, they are right.
This lot will encourage you to partake in the pleasure of African hunting and assist you in the justification of any firearms purchase that you ponder.

All we ask on return is to hear about your interests and adventures.

I hope that there will be some more Aussies along soon.

Welcome to AH!

Glad you have joined us, enjoy the fun!!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg