Hello from Indiana/USA

bwheasler

Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, Shotgun shooters assn.
Hunted
South Africa
I just found this site and love it. I will be leaving on May 1 for my first African trip. I will hunting with Thorndale Safaris out Port Elizibeth. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I'm sure it will be a lifetime experience.

Congratulations bwheasler, you are almost there. I have not been to the East Cape but I hear it is beautiful and that the game there is abundant. What are you hunting? Don't forget to give a report when you get back and let us know how things went. Jim

I'm heading to the East Cape on May 6, to hunt with Russ Field. So good luck bwheasler! I'm hoping to get a Kudu, bushbuck, impala, blesbuck, nyala, and red lechwe.

Welcome to AH bwheasler! You found us just in time to help feed your anticipation just before trip... Good luck and be sure to check back in when you return, we'd love to hear about your hunt. :)

Have a good one bwheasler... waiting to get the feedback and see some fine photos from your side. This site will assist with most of what you need to know before you embark. Cheers,

Welcome and good luck with the upcoming trip.

And the addiction begins :wacko:

bw, how did your safaris go? pm me as I am from Indiana as well. I will be making my second trip on August 23rd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg