Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA
Hunted
South Africa
Hey everyone,
I have been stalking the pages of this site for a few years now, but finally decided to join up. My name is Darren. Originally, I'm from Central California, but being in the military has afforded me the opportunity to move around the US and hunt a lot of different areas with some great people, including an unforgettable trip to hunt plains game in SA in 2013. I currently find myself living in Germany and haven't had the chance to get into hunting here yet. I will have hopefully completed my license requirements in April, and be good to start hunting locally. I am particularly interested in finding out more about hunting in Europe and I'd like to shoot a Fallow buck, a Red Stag, a Chamois, an Ibex and a boar worthy of hanging on the wall. If anyone has any experience hunting in Europe and knows of any reasonably priced outfitters, I'd love to hear about your experience and recommendations. In the meantime, I'm glad to be on this forum and I'm looking forward to learning some stuff.

Darren

Welcome!

And thank you for your service!

Share some pictures and stories of your hunts please. :)

Welcome to AH Darren! Hope you will share some of your hunting with us.

Willkommen!!!!

Welcome Darren! Hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH Darren. We share the same wish list!(y) Enjoy hunting Europe and share some photos when you get to hunt your trophies!

Welcome!

Welcome to AH Darren.
I invite you to hunt in Poland.
Good luck and all the best.
Witold

I would love that. I've been doing some research about hunting the Czech Republic and Hungary, but I haven't really done much research into Poland. Are you an outfitter or do you know of any that you'd recommend?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome! I´m from Germany and I´m hunting here. I am not a German but have a german hunting licence - with this licence you can also hunt on state land (you can buy a tag, someone will show you the place but there is no PH hunting with you, you are on your own).
Other possibility is going with an outfitter, he will organise everything and also be with you.

If you want real good trophies... Germany is very expensive. I would rather go to Poland, it´s close and there are real nice roe deer and also red deer to hunt for a good price.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! I´m from Germany and I´m hunting here. I am not a German but have a german hunting licence - with this licence you can also hunt on state land (you can buy a tag, someone will show you the place but there is no PH hunting with you, you are on your own).
Other possibility is going with an outfitter, he will organise everything and also be with you.

If you want real good trophies... Germany is very expensive. I would rather go to Poland, it´s close and there are real nice roe deer and also red deer to hunt for a good price.
I'm taking the hunting class from Feb-Apr and am hoping to have my hunting license in April so I'd definitely like to take advantage of local hunting opportunities. Can you recommend any PH or outfitter in Poland?

Welcome to AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg