Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Alain Lefol Safaris
Hunted
C.A.R., Tanzania, Zimbabwe & Chad
Hello everyone,

I'm Kewin Lefol professional hunter and field manager at LEFOL SAFARIS in C.A.R.

I have grown between Europe and Africa where my dad work as PH since 1976. I have follow him nearly in each country he had work such Tanzania, C.A.R, Zimbabwe, Chad.

I start to walk and speak in the bush and of course start to hunt and fish.

Until my 6 years old I was spending most of the time in bush with my parents then I have to go to school but always coming back in Africa for my vacation.

I start fully to guide in 2020 after I had finish University even so I guided my first client alone in 2014.

My favourite animals to hunt are Buffalo and Lord Derby Eland. I really love tracking game.

Always be a big fan of big area and old style hunting adventure.

Also passionate of gun and always want more
For the moment I am using sako 85 in 375HH and benelli 12 gauge

Love going fishing and have fun with my team.

I am spending 8 months per year in the field.

Thank you very much AH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Kewin! Looking forward to having LEFOL SAFARIS onboard, a wonderful addition to the site and looking forward to your contribution here. I have known Kewin since he was a kid and Alain for over 40 years, a great family, there are very few people in this industry who have such extensive experience and knowledge of hunting in Africa.

Here is a thread that I posted a long time ago about hunting in CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC for those of you who may be interested in learning more about this incredible destination:

Welcome Kewin. Glad to have you part of the team.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Kevin,I hunted with your Father many, many years ago. I hope he is well and the best of luck to you.

Welcome to AH !

Kewin, welcome to AH! Looking forward to hearing more about C.A.R. and seeing some pictures of it. Thanks for sponsoring.

Welcome to the forum!

We dont have that much PH or outfiters from CAR here, so I am really looking fwd for your contribution on this forum.

When time allows, I am sure we all will be interested to read about your country, the hunting areas, animals, and good offers. Pls let us also know about security concerns in your country!

To you and your father, welcome aboard!

Thanks so much for joining!!!!

Hello LEFOL SAFARIS,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH

Thank you very much everyone!!

Welcome to AH Kevin !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois