Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
USA, Canada
Just a quick hello from South Florida. Just got back into hunting after a 20 year huntless time warp. Actually I let the Florida heat and my work get the best of me. I am back at it even if it is only shooting wild hogs here in Florida. I use a nice 45-70 double rifle, so at least I do it in safari style. Nice to see some familiar names from the other groups that I frequent.
george

Welcome to AH George! Glad to hear that you are back in the swing of things. Your post gave me a laugh "20 year huntless time warp", I hope I never get sucked into one of those... it sounds like hell. Keep doing it safari style, I like that. :thumb: Look forward to hearing from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!