AfricanEclipse

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, USA (PA, FL, AL)
I've heard a lot of good things about this site and felt it was a good time to join since I just got back from my first safari in Africa! What an amazing time!
My brother an me are posting our safaris on the same thread under Hunting Reports Africa:

ZIMBABWE: 2018 Cast & Blast x2 With Nyamazana Safaris

Stop by and have a look.

I'm looking forward to being active member here and reading about everyone's experiences.

Welcome to AH AfricanEclipse! I think that you will enjoy our community and thank you for sharing your journey in Africa with all of us.

Welcome to AH, Congrats on your hunt.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH.

I've heard a lot of good things about this site and felt it was a good time to join since I just got back from my first safari in Africa! What an amazing time!
My brother an me are posting our safaris on the same thread under Hunting Reports Africa:

ZIMBABWE: 2018 Cast & Blast x2 With Nyamazana Safaris

Stop by and have a look.

I'm looking forward to being active member here and reading about everyone's experiences.
Welcome! Thank you for sharing

Welcome AfricanEclipse, you'll fit right in! Have lived in Pensacola for 9 years now and getting ready to move back to Arkansas to be close to the grand kids....and Texas, where it appears most of our members are from!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Hello from Jacksonville, FL! I think you are going to enjoy the site!

Welcome!

Welcome to this great forum AfricanEclipse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross