Hello from Czech Republic

Miloš Kadlec

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Just few days ago I came back from my first Safari hunting experience in SA. I spent wonderfull and exiting week at Moretla Safari. New comfortable accommodation, traditional cuisine and friendly atmosphere created strong and unforgettable memories. We did really hard, walked and stalked only, within few days nearly 40 km in bush, that's what I am proud of. Not everybody can do the same, but therefore are at Moretla prepared to help you. I am planning my next visit with my 72 years old father and children :-D . We've also got nice trophys... my first SA hunt has been Red Hartebeest, later prepared on grill, then Sable, prepared in traditional Sable Pot, SCI golden Impala and Gemsbock.
Thanks to my new friends Japie Swart and PH Tyron and Annemarie Schoeman.

IMG-20180629-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20180627-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20180629-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20180627-WA0001.jpg
20180628_135435.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH! It looks like you had a good first safari experience, congratulations.

Welcome to AH!

Congrats on the hunt and thanks for sharing!

Welcome and congrats on a very successful first African hunt.
Shot placement in that gemsbok ( Oryx) was perfect!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your safari and good luck on your next!

Welcome to AH

Well dome mate, great trip.

Be good to see some of your hunts back in Czech. I hope to get there one day to hunt mouflon.

Welcome to AH and congrats on your hunt !

Welcome Miloš Kadlec to AH! Looks like you had a fine hunt for your first Africa adventure. Good for you if you get to take your dad next time! Wish I had a son to go with me. Lucky dad!

Welcome to AH! Congrats, on fine trophies!

Very nice and I really the red hartebeest.

Welcome to 'our place' Miloš Kadlec. Great way to enter the froum with a post like that.

Welcome to AH sir!

Just few days ago I came back from my first Safari hunting experience in SA. I spent wonderfull and exiting week at Moretla Safari. New comfortable accommodation, traditional cuisine and friendly atmosphere created strong and unforgettable memories. We did really hard, walked and stalked only, within few days nearly 40 km in bush, that's what I am proud of. Not everybody can do the same, but therefore are at Moretla prepared to help you. I am planning my next visit with my 72 years old father and children :-D . We've also got nice trophys... my first SA hunt has been Red Hartebeest, later prepared on grill, then Sable, prepared in traditional Sable Pot, SCI golden Impala and Gemsbock.
Thanks to my new friends Japie Swart and PH Tyron and Annemarie Schoeman.

View attachment 237656 View attachment 237657 View attachment 237659 View attachment 237660 View attachment 237661
Welcome - great memories

Welcome aboard Milos Kadlec. I'm soon to be 75, my oldest son and I are leaving for our second safari tomorrow. Enjoy hunting with your dad as often as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TraceeHigh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!