AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zimbabwe, USA- IL, WY, CO, NH, ME, Canada
Hello everyone. my name is Phil and i joined this site to try and get the best info on a south African plains game hunt. ive never been and the wife gave me the OK haha. im an avid deer and small game hunter and just got back from black bear hunting in maine. im looking to get some recommendations on outfitters and safaris. ive contacted a few but have only scratched the surface. there seems to be so many!. im looking to go in 2017 so i have plenty of time .

Thanks!

Welcome to AH Phil! Glad you joined us, I think that you will be pleased that you did and I wish you all the best in your search...

Welcome Phil
Now that you have the go ahead from the misses the best part start!!
Please feel free to contact me should you require any info!!

Best regards

Welcome!!!

You've come to the right place for sure, whether you want to book a hunt, or just find out information.

I'd be hard pressed to NOT book with an AH outfitter - too many good ones with too many great deals!

im really hoping i can find what im looking for. its almost confusing sorting all of these places out!

im really hoping i can find what im looking for. its almost confusing sorting all of these places out!

Ask lots of questions. We've all been there and it can be overwhelming! What you'll find here is that not only will you learn a lot, but you'll make GOOD friends, both from the client and PH/Outfitter side.

The only way you won't find what you are looking for here is if you don't read and you don't ask questions, period. You will not find a friendlier forum on the internet, regardless of subject.

very good to know

Welcome to AH, Phil!

where can i find reviews from other hunters different safaris?

Welcome Phil... If it's not on this site, you don't need to know it..

Welcome to the forum Phil! You won't need anything more than AfricaHunting.com. There is a wealth of knowledge right here on the site. If you have any questions, post them and the members here will jump at the opportunity to help out a fellow member.

Please don't hesitate to contact us, should you require any assistance in gathering information for a "partner" friendly safari. If there is anything that we know, it's how to keep the minister of finance/defense happy!;)

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Hello everyone. my name is Phil and i joined this site to try and get the best info on a south African plains game hunt. ive never been and the wife gave me the OK haha. im an avid deer and small game hunter and just got back from black bear hunting in maine. im looking to get some recommendations on outfitters and safaris. ive contacted a few but have only scratched the surface. there seems to be so many!. im looking to go in 2017 so i have plenty of time .

Thanks!

Welcome to Africahunting.com Phil! You have come to the right place to start with research on your next trip in 2017. There are a vast amount of VERY knowledgeable hunters and outfitters on this forum and with them you can't go wrong.

I love Dan Leahy's statement -
Welcome Phil... If it's not on this site, you don't need to know it..

Happy hunting.

PS: please post some pictures on the Black Bear hunt you just came from.

Warm wishes,

Gday phil ,welcome and enjoy AH
You have plenty of planning and lots of time to do it .....
The outfitters on here have some amazing deal, and will go out of there way to taylor a package that will knock your sox off.....
You will be planning your second adventure long before your first one is over .
If your wife is so inclined , why not take her with you ?

If your wife is so inclined , why not take her with you ?

Having honeys in camp, joining in on their loved ones safaris and hobbies makes the whole hunt so much more unforgettable. Think... Spa Treatments, Elephant Back Rides, Shopping, Visiting cultural centres and just soaking up the African sun... As outfitters we always get a kick out of having the whole family involved! Bring her over @revturbo9967

I'd love to take her but she's just not a hunter and not really interested. Her mother is the same and had no interest when my father in law went to South Africa hunting 7 years ago. My wife sees this as time for me to get away from working 60+ hours a week. I miss most of our hunting seasons here due to working so much and wants me to not have to worry about her in any aspect

You lucky buggar, only having to work 60 hours a week !!!!!

That's just the min. I have 63 in already and it's only Friday moringing . Still all of today and tomorrow

Now your talking, bro......

Friday night down here , and i wish l was at work !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.