Hello from Colorado, United States

Welcome to AH Spencer!

Welcome to AH Spencer.

Welcome to AH Sir!

Welcome and enjoy!!

Hi Spencer, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Spencer from another soul lost in Colorado!

Welcome to a fellow resident of Colorado.

Welcome aboard Spencer. What brought you to AH? Are you thinking about hunting Africa some day? What have you hunted in the States? What kind and caliber rifles do you own?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Spencer from another soul lost in Colorado!

Welcome to a fellow resident of Colorado.

Glad to see some other Coloradans on the forum!

Welcome aboard Spencer. What brought you to AH? Are you thinking about hunting Africa some day? What have you hunted in the States? What kind and caliber rifles do you own?

Hello, I have been day dreaming here and there about finally going to Africa for some amazing hunting, and thought well might as well do some research. Then this popped up so I figured I'll give it a shot. In the states I've done some deer hunting here and there and hopefully some Elk soon, and as far as rifles go I own several in anything from .22LR to .30-06, and look forward to picking up a Sauer 100 XT relatively soon (and maybe using that as my Safari rifle when I eventually make my way down there). Thanks for asking!

Welcome to AH!

Spencer, you have something in common with most of the AH members. Our desires to hunt Africa all started with a dream. You are on your way.

Welcome to AH Spencer! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you