Hello from Colorado Springs

Welcome to AH

Welcome, I also live in Colorado Springs, hunted Africa many times, reach out PM if you ever want to chat hunting in Africa.
Cheers
Jason

Welcome aboard cadams8257. Hunting PG in Africa is affordable. Buy a package that covers the animals you want to take and be prepared to purchase a few extra should they show up. Taxidermy on the other hand will double the cost of your Safari, so be careful when choosing what you want to have mounted. Enlarging a quality photo and or getting European mounts are options to consider. Hunting Africa is like nothing you've ever experienced before. And BTW you'll be planning your return trip on the ride home.

Welcome to AH. Your at the right place to get info on getting to Africa.

Hello and :S Welcome:
If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact us.

Welcome to AfricaHunting!

Welcome to AH, Chris!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois