BETO

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
ATCC associação tocantinense de caça e conservação
Hello, from Brazil !!!!!

Dear friends, I am a Brazilian PH and I am happy to be part of this forum!

my name gilberto (BETO) I have 33 years of age, live in the state of Tocantins (amazonia), and I will be very happy to learn from you.

thank you very much.

Beto

(ola, do Brasil!!!!!

caros novos amigos, sou um PH brasileiro e estou feliz em fazer parte desse forum!

meu nome gilberto (BETO) tenho 33 anos de idade, moro no estado do Tocantins (amazonia), e vou ficar muito feliz em aprender com vocês.

muito obrigado.

BETO)

Welcome to AH Beto, I am sure you are really going to enjoy being a part of this site, the people here are great! What do you hunt in Brazil? Post some pictures in your gallery so we can see what you hunt down south.:)

my photos;
fazbrahmaagosto200725.jpg

Attachments

• fazbrahmaagosto200725.jpg
    fazbrahmaagosto200725.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 397
At the risk of revealing a vast lack of knowledge of species from South America, what exactly is that animal? Some sort of Buffalo I presume??

caada15-12-089.jpg

caadacervostiod005.jpg

caada15-12-0813.jpg

CAADAILHADOBANANALDEZ20079.jpg

Viagem_China_1621.jpg

Attachments

• caada15-12-089.jpg
    caada15-12-089.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 353
  • caada15-12-0813.jpg
    caada15-12-0813.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 362
  • caadacervostiod005.jpg
    caadacervostiod005.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 351
  • CAADAILHADOBANANALDEZ20079.jpg
    CAADAILHADOBANANALDEZ20079.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 405
  • Viagem_China_1621.jpg
    Viagem_China_1621.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 359
you sure this is a species of Indian buffalo (Jaffarabadi) animals of great strength and very dangerous, more dangerous with certainty that the African

ona.jpg

Attachments

• ona.jpg
    ona.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 407
Wow, that's super cool and so are your other pictures!!! I have a lot to learn. What is that cat.. is it an ocelot? Whatever it is, it's beautiful. Just saw your next picture when I posted this, it's awesome, I think I need to go hunting in Brazil!!!

hunting is prohibited in Brazil these animals are hunted in Paraguay, a neighbor to Brazil, all these animals is also in Brazil! if you want to come hunting with me in Paraguay will be very welcome!

Nice photos there BETO... thanks for sharing. Bring some of your hunters to Africa, i think you will enjoy th experience and come to like it very much. From what i already can see - you are into hunting big and beautiful stuff and in terrain similar to what we have. Cheers,

Welcome! What are the prices on a jaguar hunt like that?!

Wow! Better keep saving for that one.

TOM, The trophy fee is one thing, but also I'm pretty sure that you can not even import Jaguar trophy back into the states.

BETO, Welcome to AH! It's our pleasure to have you as a member. Thanks for sharing your great pictures with us. We really look forward to hearing more from you.

Bienvenidos a este forum, Beto. ?A donde cazar los venados?

Welcome to this forum, Beto. Where did you hunt the deer? It was my understanding that marsh and pampas deer, as well as jaguar, were protected everywhere they occur in South America.

Also, Safari Chick is correct. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service prohibits the importation of even a whisker from a jaguar or the other protected animals.

Bill Quimby

Dear Bill,

outside the buffalo all these animals were hunted in CHACO PARAGUAY, it departamiento of Livestock and Agriculture allows the hunting of jaguars when they are causing danger to the life of men or to their properties, even if well paid for the guides PARAGUAYOS 30 to 50 thousand U.S. dollars to achieve a fully legal hunting of these!

Brazil in the hunting of jaguars is prohibited if the animal does not cause damage or risk to people and pets, then the killing is justified and authorized by a federal judge!

jaguars kill many people in brazil, bolivia, paraguay, Peru, colombia venezuela and I will try some photos of people who had a sad encounter with this animal and post for you!

thanks for the welcome

Caro Bill,

fora o bufalo todos estes animais foram caçados no CHACO PARAGUAYO, lo departamiento de ganaderia e agricultura permite la caça de jaguares quando estes estão causando risco a la vida de los hombres ou a su propriedades, mesmos assim se paga para los guias paraguayos de 30 a 50 mil dolares para poder conseguir uma caçada dessas devidamente legal! no brasil a caça de jaguar é proibida desde que o animal não cause danos ou riscos as pessoas e animais domesticos, nesse caso o abate é justificado e autorizado por um juiz federal!
jaguares matam muitas pessoas no brasil, bolivia, paraguay, Peru, colombia e venezuela vou procurar algumas fotos de pessoas que tiveram um encontro triste com esse animal e postar pra vocês!

obrigado pelas boas vindas

There is a continuation to this post from BETO that I moved to the section of the forum called "Hunting South America & Central America" as I thought it would be more appropriate there for various reasons. The new thread is called When Jaguars Attack. Feel free to continue posting after this post...

Beto.

If I were younger and had the money (both are equally insurmountable "ifs"), I would be heading to South America to hunt one of those man-eating jaguars you talk about.

Unfortunately, our government would not allow any part of a jaguar to be brought into our country and the penalties are very steep.

Your photos on this thread and the new one that Jerome started are outstanding.

How about the deer? Were they taken in the Chaco also?

Feliz caziendo, mi amigo.

Bill Quimby

I had no idea you could hunt marsh deer, those look like some amazing trophies. Is there any jaguar trophies?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg