Hello from Arizona

arizonajake

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hi there! I came across this website by accident and it has to be the luckiest internet find in years. There is not a single day I don't dream of going back to Africa to hunt big game. 2020 was a bust for my third trip, but I will more than make up for it in 2021.

Best of luck and shoot straight.

Hello arizonajake,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Hi there! I came across this website by accident and it has to be the luckiest internet find in years. There is not a single day I don't dream of going back to Africa to hunt big game. 2020 was a bust for my third trip, but I will more than make up for it in 2021.

From just up the road in Chandler, welcome to AH!

Giday arizonajake and welcome to the A H forums

Hello from a long way up the road in utah-glad you found the group! Love Arizona, lots of good memories wandering down there behind some good bird dogs. . .

arizonajake, welcome to the AH forum! How about sharing some photos and a bit of a report on your Africa hunts? We all need a little reminder of our own. Enjoy the site!

Welcome aboard!

Arizonajake, you sound like our "kinda" guy. 2020 was a bust for most of us but like they say "hope springs eternal." We are all looking forward to 2021. What's on the menu for your next trip? Where will you be going and who are you booked with?

Welcome to AH, cost of admission is a hunt report or two from your previous hunts.

Welcome to AH arizonajake! Glad you found us. (y)

Welcome to AH, cost of admission is a hunt report or two from your previous hunts.

What he said!
Welcome.

Hello sir,

Welcome to the site and you will find a wealth of information and outfitters on here. Please do not hesitate to ask questions any time and we are looking forward to seeing you in the discussions! If you have anything in mind for 2021, feel free to reach out to me as I will be more than happy to help in any way!

All my best,

Jacques

A Oro Valley boy hu?

I'll honk the horn on my truck this coming February when I am down there hunting javelina.

Welcome to a great hunting site

A Oro Valley boy hu?

I'll honk the horn on my truck this coming February when I am down there hunting javelina.

Welcome to a great hunting site

HAM hunt? I usually go archery in January and then HAM, if there are any leftover tags.
Best of luck to you!

Arizonajake, you sound like our "kinda" guy. 2020 was a bust for most of us but like they say "hope springs eternal." We are all looking forward to 2021. What's on the menu for your next trip? Where will you be going and who are you booked with?

Hi, I'm booked with Gunther Bierbaumer of Leadwood African Safaris. Going for Cape Buffalo, Lion, Sable, Waterbuck, Zebra and a Bush Buck or Giraffe. I last hunted South Africa in 2000 with Piet Koen of Black Eagle safaris. I also hunted with him in 1998. A number of things and issues have prevented my from going back. COVID 19 the latest, but I am ready to go at it next year!

Regards,

Jake

Yep, the HAM hunt. Been going down there now for 26 years. Started hunting out in the Tortolita's and then moved over to Tucson Wash south of Oricle. Tried quail hunting but by the time that we get down there they are way too skiddish to even try.

Welcome to AH! I'll be waiting to hear those reports from your previous hunts. ;)

Welcome to a fellow Arizonan :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross