Hello from Arizona USA.

458Lottfan

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, Arizona Elk Society, NRA Life Member, Arizona Bow Hunters Association.
Hunted
USA lower 48 and Alaska , Namibia
I just found this site thru a link from another bowhunting site. I hunt all the time here in AZ. I took my family on a rifle Plains game hunt to Namibia in 2008. My wife and I will make our second hunt to Africa in Sept 2010. It is an Archery Plains game hunt in the Limpopo area of South Africa.

I really like the Shot Placement guide that is posted here. It will be a big help to my wife and I both.

Thanks and I look forward to interacting with other hunters on the forum.

I use the same user name on all the hunting forums that I am a member of. If you have seen 458Lottfan that is me.

Safe hunting
Will

Will,

Welcome to the forum !!! Looking forward for inputs from your end . You'll enjoy being here....

Monish

Will,
Most welcome. You will definitely enjoy this forum. Wish you a good hunting safari to RSA in September. Keep us posted thereafter.
Popo.

Yo Will!!
Howzit, buddy? Good to see you on here as well.. I stick my head in here from time to time.

Welcome to AH Will! Glad you found us, you'll find we are a friendly bunch. Good luck on your upcoming trip, hope to hear all about it. I always can appreciate a couple that hunts together or at least wives who are happy to go along for the ride... Looking forward to seeing more of you around here!

Welcome Will
I look forward to sharing some idea’s with you!
Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your trip to South Africa.

Heu 458Lottfan,
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your trip to Africa. I have no doubt you will have a great time.

Kind Regards
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg