Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay, South Africa
My name is Fernando but all call me just Rocket, (cohete in Spanish)......I am very glad to find this awesome forum hunting site......I live in Cordoba province Argentina.
I am a hunter since I have use of my reazon, my father start´s me on hunting when I was just a five year old kid.
I have been a full hunting guide since 15 years a go and now I am working for a hunting operation in my Country since 10 years a go and real glad to do it.

My big last happines is the hunting trip I did last May in South Africa for plains game......That was just Great......the time of my life.....the trophies, the people, the operation, the hunting......everything.......!!!!!
I took 10 wonderfoul trophies in the zone of the Border Karoo......!!!

I hope to spend great time here at this forum with you guys.......and be a bit patient with my no to good english.......!!!!!

See you......!!!!

Welcome To AH Rocket! Please share stories about hunting in Argentina with us.

Welcome to AH! Please do all of us a big favor and post some pictures of your last hunt and a write up as we are all addicts to pics and stories...Once again welcome to the forum.

Welcome to AH, Rocket!

Welcome To AH Rocket! Please share stories about hunting in Argentina with us.

Thank you Phil.......We will share lot´s of storiers for sure.....!!!!

Welcome to AH! Please do all of us a big favor and post some pictures of your last hunt and a write up as we are all addicts to pics and stories...Once again welcome to the forum.

Tanks BnC 04......I will......I going to make a post of the south african hunting I did......should put the post in hunting reports or....??

Welcome to AH, Rocket!

Thank you very much enysse......!!!!

Thank you all for the Welcome.....!!!!

Hi Rocket. Welcome. I really like the kittycat picture above your name.

Hi Rocket. Welcome. I really like the kittycat picture above your name.

Thank you Savage Hunter for the welcome........you are right about the nice kittycat.....beautyfull 120 kilos Jaguar.....!!!!

See you....!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bienvenidos a la caze de Africa Cohete!

Ok so I looked that up on my translator, hope it's correct. My Spanish is much worse than your Inglas.

I am trying to learn more... We've hosted many student Trainees from several S. American Countries, including an adventurous couple from Argentina.

And I also hope to hunt Argentina some day. So by all means, post some photos and info about your home area as well, por favor.
Roberto

Welcome to the posting side.
Your english is just fine.

I look forward to reading your hunt report.

Hi Rocket

Welcome to AH.

Please do share some pictures and hunting reports that you have been on.

watch out for the :D

Welcome Cohete!

Welcome to the forums.

Thank´s James.....!!!!!!

Bienvenidos a la caze de Africa Cohete!

Ok so I looked that up on my translator, hope it's correct. My Spanish is much worse than your Inglas.

I am trying to learn more... We've hosted many student Trainees from several S. American Countries, including an adventurous couple from Argentina.

And I also hope to hunt Argentina some day. So by all means, post some photos and info about your home area as well, por favor.
Roberto

Muchas gracias Roberto for your welcome.........I will post some pictures of my hunting and home to share with you friends.....!!!!!
Hope you get the chance to come some day.......

thank you.....!!!!!

Welcome to the posting side.
Your english is just fine.

I look forward to reading your hunt report.

I gonna get my hunting report ready to share with you guys and posted it......!!!!

Than you BRICKBURN......!!!!

Hi Rocket

Welcome to AH.

Please do share some pictures and hunting reports that you have been on.

watch out for the :D[/QU

Thank you James......I´ll try to post the hunting report tonigth or tomorrow for you......!!!!

Welcome Cohete!

Muchas gracias for the welcome Royal27........!!!!!!

gday rocket , welcome to AH ,mate .

buen día y bienvenido Rocket! I hope this Spanish is what it's meant to be. My friend and neighbor is from Spain, Fernandez is the surname. Try to catch up on some words where we can.

Enjoy the forum and looking forward to hear more from you and the operation you're with in Argentina.

Welcome to AH ROCKET! Nice to have you with us… Argentina is high on my bucket list.

buen día y bienvenido Rocket! I hope this Spanish is what it's meant to be. My friend and neighbor is from Spain, Fernandez is the surname. Try to catch up on some words where we can.

Enjoy the forum and looking forward to hear more from you and the operation you're with in Argentina.

Those Spanish words are perfect, my surname is Gomez originaly from Spain were my grand father was born.
Thank´s for your comentary......Loodt....!!!!!!

Welcome to AH ROCKET! Nice to have you with us… Argentina is high on my bucket list.

Thank you very much Jerome, is my pleasure, I am enjoing this place alot........I hope see you same day over here......!!!!!!

Hello Rocket, good to have you here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg