Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI AFGA DU AHEIA
Hunted
Canada-BC,AB,Sk,QB USA-NM,KS Namibia
I am new to AH and pleased to introduce myself. Like many of you, I am an avid hunter and fisherman. Alberta Whitetails and Mule Deer consume much of my hunting time in November. This leaves lots of time to dream about and pursue other hunting opportunities.
My introduction to Africa was in 2014. I went to Namibia with Calamity Creek Outfitters, hunting at Auas Gamelodge for plains game. It was a terrific experience, just way too short. I was fortunate to bag a good variety of game. The first was an exceptional Eland, and on the last day a beautiful Kudu. I like all the trophies but these two stand out the most. I will be receiving the mounts this April.
Leopard is on my agenda now. This adventure starts August 12, 2016. Too say I am excited is an understatement. I am looking forward to returning to Namibia in anticipation of a great hunt.
AH has been a great source of information, and I have enjoyed the hours spent here.

Welcome to our site. Hope to make up to Alberta someday!

Welcome to AH, good luck on that leopard!

Welocome, look forward to hearing about your leopard hunt. Hunt safe and good luck!

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.:A Happy Wave:

Welcome to AH. Hope you enjoy your leopard hunt, please post pics and a bit of a story of your hunt

When you get a moment write up your hunt report from your first trip.

Good luck on your Leopard hunt.

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome to AH sir! I go for the Leopard in July!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Enjoy that Leopard hunt!

Welcome to AH caddman! All the best on your Leopard.

Thank you Alberta Guy

Welcome to AH sir! I go for the Leopard in July!
That is great! Best of Luck to you. May a big Tom be in your sights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois