Hello from a Taxidermist specializing in African game!

Ashleigh

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Ash. I have always dreamed of going to Africa to kill a few things, and I'm super excited I came across this website so I can hear about other's adventures. I'm really enjoying all of your pictures and stories! I'm from Tucson, Arizona and I work at a high end wildlife studio. My favorite animals are sable antelope and cape buffalo :)

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Ash! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH, sable are truly majestic.

Welcome to the posting side Ash. Enjoy.

Welcome Ash!

Welcome to AH. Sounds like it's high time you conducted some taxidermy on african trophies of your own- you've come to the right place to do just that!

I can only hope that that will happen someday! It's probably a ways away though LOL. If I was able to drop everything and go, trust me I'd be on top of that!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH @Ashleigh! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome to AH Ashleigh!

Welcome to AH. You will find a lot of great adventures here. Enjoy and please share some of your work with us.

welcome , is that lion some of the work you have done. Post up some pictures of work you have done as a bunch of us on here love seeing taxidermy.

Hi Ash, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross