Website
khomas-highland-hunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Asia/M.East
Dear Africa hunting community,

I would like to use the opportunity to introduce myself as Professional Hunter and conservationist in Africa.
Recently we joined the community as an sponsor, to represent our hunting operation in Namibia and Cameroon.

In Namibia we are a well established hunting outfit for over 20 years. My father "Dietmar Hennings" has started Khomas Highland Game Hunting in 1991. He is also the founder of the Khomas Hochland Conservancy. Together with 15 members we have a conservation area of 160 000 hectares / 395 369 acres. This conservation area is the largest in central Namibia. I am proud to represent Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris as the Managing Director and Professional Hunter.

If you have any questions regarding hunting in Namibia, please feel free to contact me!

With friendly regards

Philip Hennings

IMG_8313 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH, thanks for being a sponsor!

Thank you for the welcoming Gentlemen!
If you are interested, at the moment we have guest hunters from Pennsylvania. Eric and Craig Zelanko are writing a daily Blog about their hunting adventures with us. You are welcome to follow them on www.broadtopbushmen.com their feed is encoded with a Password- Magnum

Welcome aboard Philip!

Welcome to the site. Your on my short list when I decide to hunt namibia. Have a list of 5 places I like and your one of them.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and reports.

Welcome to AH Philip!

That banner sure gets your attention.
Welcome Phillip.

Your on my short list when I decide to hunt namibia. Have a list of 5 places I like and your one of them

Me too Bill, I have spoken with Philip over the phone in the past and he is certainly on my very short list for Namibia as well

look forward to seeing your hunting opportunities

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg