Hello Everyone! Getting ready for my first trip to Africa!

Hey everyone. I've been a lurker on here for a long time and wanted to say hello! Leaving for SA in less than three weeks. (16 days)

Hunting with Limcroma. Wife and I are very excited and nervous at the same time (like I said, first trip!)

We will be there from July 24th - August 3rd. Figured I would see if anyone on here would be at Limcroma during the same dates.

Hi

I feel your excitement and wish you a great first safari!
I didn't hear you mention anything about taking care of getting your trophies home to the US. This is probably the single most forgotten piece of the puzzle BEFORE you leave. We would be happy to speak with you about the details of managing your trophies so that you don't have to stress about who is handling your export matters to make sure your trophies are safe and returned in the most efficient and most economical manner.

Wishing you all the best!

Rober

Have a great trip, looking forward to your report!

Did a family safari at Limcroma few years ago. They are a first-class operation in every way. You will have a great time. I wish we were going there during your time frame. You picked excellent dates.

Welcome to AH !

Once you get there and see the incredible variety of game you will be blown away. Good luck with that budget:ROFLMAO: And, don't think your wife will help in that department, she will be as mesmerized as you! Oh, and I should warn you, there are some fantastic jewellery artisans in that country. So, there may be more hunting than you planned on

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!